Meadow Creek Farm offers a variety of programs to meet the needs of equestrians today. Whether you are boarding your own horse or enjoying a lesson on one of our school horses, you will receive private or group instruction in Hunter, Jumper and Equitation. Our instructors have expertise in each of the riding disciplines.
Any of our programs can be customized for the rider. Ground work is essential to building mutual trust & confidence between horse and rider, please allow 30 minutes before and after your lesson to complete these necessities.
Students will begin by taking a series of 1/2 hour private lessons until they are able to safely control their mount. Once students have achieved this goal, they can continue with private lessons or we can place them in a group with other students at a similar level so they can experience the challenges and benefits of group lessons.
- Prior to class, each rider is responsible for grooming & tacking up their mount (allow at least 30 minutes)
- After class, each rider is responsible for cleaning their horse, tack & equipment (allow at least 30 minutes)
2016 Lesson Rates
30 Minute Private – $65 per lesson
30 Minute Group – $55 per lesson
60 Minute Group – $85 per lesson
Training Rides – $35 per ride
Purchase 10 Lessons, Get 1 Free (must be used within 6 weeks)
Proper riding attire is required:
- ASTM/SEI certified riding helmet
- Riding boots, Jeans or riding pants
- Pony tail holder to pull back hair
Not Acceptable Riding Attire:
- Shorts or Skirts
- Sneakers or boots with inside zipper
- Dangly loose clothes or jewelry
Save money with the purchase of a package. Purchase 10 Lessons, Get 1 Free (must be used within 6 weeks)